We are looking for a SEO Strategist to complement our existing SEO function. Working with our Head of SEO and Performance Director you will take an active role in developing our SEO proposition, taking it to market and servicing our current and future portfolio of clients.
Key activities include:
- Client strategy creation spanning audience, brand, technical, content and off-page.
- Day to day account management and optimisation.
- Reporting and attendance of client meetings.
- Forecasting, sales support and sales meeting attendance.
Hours: 37.25 a week | Location: Leeds
- 3 or more years experience working within SEO.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to manage time and organise effectively.
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- A proven analytical & problem-solving ability.
- A strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Thorough working knowledge of SEO including auditing, technical, on-page, off-page, international and local.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A willingness to learn new skills, evolve our offering and teach others.
The Nice to Haves
- Experience using our current tool suite (Screaming Frog, Sitebulb, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Sistrix, GDS, AWRcloud).
- Experience with other channels Paid, Social, Programmatic Display etc.
- Experience with Google Data Studio.
- Experience with CRO/split testing.
Competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Flexible working
- Private health care with Vitality
- Pension with Aviva – 3% employer, 5% employee
- Skills share – Virtual learning platform
- Regular social events
CreativeRace (previous known as Gratterpalm) was founded in 1978 and is one of the norths’ most established agencies. We pride ourselves on our independence which allows us the freedom to give clients honest and open advice leading to relationships with household brands that span decades.
As a business we strongly believe in looking after our clients, our employees and our environment, constantly evolving our policies to remain relevant and at the forefront of meeting individuals needs.
At our heart we are a creative group of problem solvers passionate about unlocking the human side of marketing and driving success. We are resilient, we hold ourselves accountable, we consider before taking action and we fully commit. We are genuinely enthusiastic about what we do and where we are heading.
How to Apply
Please send a CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to telling you more about us, our goals, our ambitions and how you can be part of our journey.