We are looking for Midweight Designer with a genuine passion for design, branding, typography, and digital design to join us and help drive our creative output forward. As a Midweight Designer you will report directly to the Head of Design and Executive Creative Director and will be responsible for delivering innovative and creative design work across several clients, as well as proactively devising work for internal projects.
Key activities include:
- Carrying out visual and conceptual research in order to create best in class
- design work relevant to a varied range of projects
- Experiment, develop and craft projects with an exceptional eye for detail
- Work closely with and support the Head of Design and ECD in helping create relevant, exciting and innovative creative work
- Lead smaller projects and work as an integral part of the team on bigger projects
- Working alongside agency partners, the broader design team, strategists, creatives, copywriters, account management, and the performance team.
Hours: 37.25 a week | Location: Leeds
- 3 – 5 years of experience
- A strong portfolio of idea-led design across branding, digital design and print
- Accomplished with Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD)
- The ability to think creatively and clearly
- Creative ambition and ability to look beyond the obvious
- Confidence in your ideas and ability to sell them to others
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proactivity and the drive to take responsibility
The Nice to Haves
An interest and skills in additional areas of design (3D, animation, After Effects etc)
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Flexible working
- Private health care with Vitality
- Pension with Aviva – 3% employer, 5% employee
- Skills share – Virtual learning platform
- Regular social events
CreativeRace (previous known as Gratterpalm) was founded in 1978 and is one of the norths’ most established agencies. We pride ourselves on our independence which allows us the freedom to give clients honest and open advice leading to relationships with household brands that span decades.
As a business we strongly believe in looking after our clients, our employees, and our environment, constantly evolving our policies to remain relevant and at the forefront of meeting individual’s needs.
At our heart we are a creative group of problem solvers passionate about unlocking the human side of marketing and driving success. We are resilient, we hold ourselves accountable, we consider before taking action and we fully commit. We are genuinely enthusiastic about what we do and where we are heading.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to telling you more about us, our goals, our ambitions and how you can be part of our journey.