Without looking at the ad account itself, here are some questions to ask yourself when trying to improve B2B paid social performance.
1. Is your audience correct?
– What is the strategy/data and thinking behind the audience?
– Have you done any testing?
2. What is the creative like?
– Is it engaging?
– Does it align to the audience?
– Is it clear what the value exchange is for users signing up/sharing their details?
– Have you done any A/B testing? What was the outcome/learnings from these tests?
– Are you using static or video/motion creative?
3. Performance-wise what is the CTR (click-through-rate) like from impression to form?
– Is CTR high? That means the creative is working and drawing people in, but something is wrong with the form.
– Is CTR low? That means the creative isn’t doing its job and working hard enough.
4. Is your business in a highly competitive field? Are there other competitors in the market? What are they doing?
Answering these questions should help you to identify holes in your strategy. Take a fine-tooth comb to your account and all the variables, and see where things can be tightened up.