Is it time for you to take the next step in your career and enjoy the opportunity to help grow an agency working alongside some of the most experienced individuals in the industry?
CreativeRace is one of the longest established, independent agencies in the UK working with household names across a number of sectors and a leadership team with a wealth of experience managing some of the biggest clients and campaigns in the UK and abroad.
We’re looking for someone to join us as Inside Sales Manager reporting into our Sales Director to generate regular targeted leads that match the expanding capabilities of the agency.
This is a role with lots of opportunity and freedom. Working with the support of an experienced marketing manager and leadership team you will identify and approach potential individuals and organisations that would fit our ideal client profile.
You need to be able to demonstrate your experience generating targeted leads in the marketing sector.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and Sales Director you will build and execute targeted contact strategies
- Using a variety of contact channels (LinkedIn, telephone and social) you will build rapport with prospects and find the right time to identify their requirements and spot opportunities to generate sales meetings
- Manage a personal pipeline of leads typically with CMO’s, marketing and digital marketing managers
- Work with the marketing team to identify valuable content and research that can be generated to assist the lead generation process
- Report weekly and monthly on your lead generation progress
- Clear experience working in a lead generation role within the marketing industry
- An engaging and professional manner on both phone and electronic media to build rapport and engagement from target prospects
- A resilient and long-term mind-set when generating valuable leads
- A clear understanding of the wider marketing services space and an ability to articulate the key points of difference here at CreativeRace
- A strong work ethic and an ability to manage your own workloads to achieve results
- Strong written communication skills allowing you to clearly communicate with busy prospects
- Experience in using industry standard sales tools such as Pipedrive and LinkedIn Navigator
- A clear commercial acumen
We’re very keen on flexibility and open to remote working, flexible hours and making sure we create the best culture for the best people.
Interested? We want to hear from you, send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org