Is it time for you to take the next step in your career and enjoy the opportunity to drive an agency strategy as it builds a best of breed performance capability?
CreativeRace is one of the longest established independent agencies in the UK working with household names across a number of sectors and a leadership team with a wealth of experience managing some of the biggest clients and campaigns in the UK and abroad.
We’re looking for someone to join us as Head of Digital PR & Outreach working alongside our experienced SEO team to create and deliver content marketing strategies that move the dial for our clients search results.
This is a role with lots of opportunity and freedom. You will have direct responsibility in managing client content campaigns as part of an overall SEO strategy and have access to a best in class creative studio to help you generate content that gets results. You will also have the opportunity to build your own team of content and digital PR experts.
You need to be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of where content and digital PR fits as part of a client SEO strategy and demonstrate the results and innovative content ideas you have delivered in the past.
- Working with the SEO Director and Communications Director, define a client content and outreach strategy that will get results.
- Develop and implement campaign strategies focussed on Digital PR, Content Marketing and outreach.
- Liaise with clients to provide honest and clear advice on how to get the best return from their investment in SEO and content.
- Work with the creative studio to develop relevant, engaging content for clients as part of an ongoing SEO campaign.
- Build and manage a team of outreach and digital PR experts that can scale our capability whist continuing to deliver for our clients.
- Clear experience working in content marketing, digital PR and outreach.
- Experience dealing directly with clients
- Experience in developing a team and its individuals
- An ability to develop your understanding and skillset as the on-line landscape continues to evolve
- A genuine desire to collaborate with marketing professionals within the wider agency
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to comfortably present new concepts to clients
- A clear commercial acumen and an ability to manage a client budget
We’re very keen on flexibility and open to remote working, flexible hours and making sure we create the best culture for the best people.
Interested? We want to hear from you, send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org