You will need to be comfortable working directly with clients to deliver in-depth implementation guides, bringing a calm and measured approach to the day-to-day. With a primary focus on artworking, the role also involves some retouching and image manipulation. A keen understanding of how copy and visual elements intertwine, as well as proficiency in setting up style guides, is crucial to be successful.
- Working directly with clients to deliver in-depth implementation guides
- Produce high-quality finished artwork
- Provide technical artworking advice to clients and colleagues
- Collaborate closely with internal resources in addition to client stakeholders
- Manage timelines and outputs while delivering multiple projects on time.
- Report feedback in a pro-active manner to agency leads
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with all of your day-to-day contacts
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Hybrid working with at least three days per week based in our Leeds office
- Private health care with Vitality
- Pension with Aviva – 3% employer, 5% employee
- Regular social events
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe CC, and excellent working knowledge of InDesign is essential.
- Passion for layout and meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven track record delivering projects against deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage your own workload.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of client interaction is a bonus, whilst not mandatory.
Our behaviours and values
- Resourceful – solve problems using their own initiative.
- Accountable – take responsibility for the outcome of projects.
- Curious – think ahead and act proactively.
- Engaging – collaborate with clients and colleagues.
- A desire to grow, develop and expand their role.
- Thrive in a fast-paced industry and company.
- Driven, positive, proactive, upbeat and a team player willing to roll their sleeves up.
We are CreativeRace, the experts in strategy, performance, and creativity for brands in a hyper-connected world.
Our work is meaningful. We don’t just add to the noise or create art for art’s sake – just creatively driven work with impact that truly changes customer behaviour.
We find the sweet spot where brand and performance meet, producing creative work across TV, print, digital and social that delivers results and predictable outcomes time after time.
Our independence, unique perspective, and collaborative ways of working lead to decisive solutions that remove the risk from the brave choices.
How to Apply
Think you’ve got what it takes? Prove it. Please send samples of your best work through to email@example.com.